Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Seven things

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Fly a plane on instruments only (well)
2) Tour Nepal (at least part of Everest, too)
3) Travel in Greenland
4) Get a summer place in Finland
5) Make a foundation to help people go back to school and get unscrewed
6) Get another degree, perhaps law
7) Raise a great person

7 things I can do:
1) Play the piano
2) Understand science and technology
3) Speak a lot of languages
4) Fly a plane under visual flight rules
5) Listen
6) Build things
7) Cook

7 things I cannot do:
1) Dance
2) Remember names (numbers I do okay)
3) Look away from the keys as I type or play piano
4) Enjoy shopping
5) Bring myself to hate an entire subgroup of humans
6) Say no to hungry animals at the door (Humans either)
7) Listen to country music

7 things that attract me to another:
1) Broad shoulders
I'm also "attracted to another" if he can:
2) Make me think
3) Be kind to animals and children
4) Be consistently funny
5) Cook
6) Be creative
7) Be willing to learn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home