More surveys. Dumb but telling...
1. First Name: Ruth
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes
3. Do you wish on stars? Only the falling kind
4. When did you last cry? Don't remember. Something in eye does not count?
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
6. Cats or Dogs? Mmm, Yummy
7. What is your birth month? September
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? The Wiggles (Okay, I have a kid!)
9. Would YOU be friends with you? No, I would fine me a little too sarcastic and competitive
10. Are you a daredevil? Occasionally
11. Favorite singer? Oh there are so many...Paul Simon, Jem, Sarah Mclachlan
12. Do looks matter? Only the kind that kill
13. How do you release anger? In short, controlled bursts of biting sarcasm
14. Where is your second home? Let's just work on the first one shall we?
15. Do you trust others easily? Sometimes
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A car
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Physics. The teacher was a cross-dressing freak that new nothing of physics.
18. Do you have a journal? Blogs, and some misc writing scattered about the planet
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, Oh GOD, yes
20. What are your nicknames? Ru, Ruut, Ruthie, RuRu, (sarcasmo)...
21. Would you bungee jump? If pushed
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not too many of my shoes tie
23. Do you think that you are strong? Yes
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Frozen, not peppermint
25. Shoe Size? 7-9 depending on width
26. Red or pink? Red
27. Least favorite thing about yourself? Disease
28. Night owl or morning person? Night Owl. I do not trust morning people
29. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pants? Shoes? You know that you can't see me right now, right? Why would I be wearing pants and shoes?
30. What are you listening to right now? iTunes list on the server in the next room
31. Last thing you ate? Chinese food, coffee
32. If you were a color what would you be? Red
33. What is the weather like right now? Cold, snowy
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? Rob
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Presence, carriage
36. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I like what the person I stole this from has to say on their blog. I like his paintings.
37. What's your favorite refreshment?
Coffee, Top shelf Gin and Tonic with lime
38. Hair Color? Blond with highlights in any number of colors, like premature gray
39. Eye Color? Green, sometimes blue
40. Do you wear contacts? Occasionally
41. Favorite Food? Karelian Pirakka
42. Last Movie You Watched? Yours, mine and ours (old version)
43. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas Eve
44. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings, funny ones are better
45. Summer or Winter? Winter
46. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses
47. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Fruit
48. Living Arrangements? Share the family estate with family
49. What Books Are You Reading? The Politics of Truth, tech manuals, several children's books... really too many to count I can measure the books I am reading in feet.
50. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Serenity... not on TV per se. Gilmore Girls, Daily Show
51. Favorite Smells? Snow
52. Favorite Sounds? Snow, my kid playing with my husband
53. Mimes or Clowns? Mimes but what an icky choice
54. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it? Yes, liquid
55. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones, what are you, like 50?
56. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Both, believing in only one or the other implies ignorance or hubris
57. What's the furthest you've been from home? Today? I have been on the other side of the planet physically and philosophically
58. If you could go farther, where would it be? Another planet
59. Are you where you want to be? No. But it does not suck, either. I want to be soaking like a teabag in the Caribbean Sea.