Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh crap, I'm It?

Yes, it is true that I have not posted. I was busy, the it was later, then later still and then I had considered abandoning work on the site. I have plenty of good excuses, none of which you want to hear about.

...but I have been tagged. So as a good netizen, I will respond.

How long have you been blogging?
I began blogging with Chaos Digest in November of 2003. I have also begun blogging at a site called Live from the Sun.

Self-Portrait:
As of next week I am officially a middle-aged female and cranky about it. I intend to fight aging with anything short of DNA replacement. Oh, why stop there.

I work in science/tech, mostly fighting ignorance and mistakes when I am not working on/advocating the education of a frighteningly gifted young girl.

Why do readers read your blog?
I am not sure that more than one person has read it. I think it is like any blog, a curiosity for a while.

What was the last search phrase someone used to get to your site?
No one has used one to get to my site. Even Google has no idea this place exists.

Which of your entries unjustly gets too little attention?
IMO, any of the posts on stem cells at CD. I am not actually seeking attention here. Really, this is an interest of mine, bordering on obsession for many reasons I cannot share. Stem cells are important, and are key in resolving degenerative disease.

Your current favorite blog?
I can't call any blog my favorite. I really love the experiment between far-flung friends that is CD. I love blogs. What an interesting peek into the egos (and alter egos) of strangers. Ever since 1989, I have been utterly hooked on the Internet and watching the the innovations in the way people relate to one another.

What blog did you read most recently?
My Alter Ego Speaks, where I found to my dismay that I was tagged. :)

Which feeds do you subscribe to?
None. At CD, I've lost count. You have some we missed? Let me know.

What blogs are you tagging with this meme and why?
I tag Keeme at Haggis Ain't Cake, because he needs to keep up and about. That is it. This place is kinda small, for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger My Alter Ego said...

Ah, so you are the same person as the Chaos Digest Ruth. Now I know where to go to read what you write.

6:29 AM  
Blogger ChaosRu said...

Heh, you'll have to look in the archives. I have not had a lot of time since CD v2.0 went live.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home